Schedule: Flexible Rotating
The Office Administrator performs a variety of administrative tasks to support parking operations. Depending on the needs of the location, the Office Administrator is responsible for maintaining files, account reconciliation and customer billing. The Office Administrator works closely with fellow team members and Operations Manager to ensure that office functions are run efficiently and quality standards are met.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
At least 18 years of age
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Previous administrative support experience, preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Frequently operate small office equipment such as cash register, calculator, copier/printer
Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
1. Maintain locations files and electronic databases.
2. Prepares reports, presentations, memorandums, and correspondence for assigned location.
3. Provides administrative support for HR functions including; scheduling interviews and coordinating onboarding tasks for new hires.
4. Assist Operations Manager in processing payroll.
5. Maintains office supply inventory and places orders when necessary; process supply invoices via Eclipse
6. Process and issue invoices to customers.
7. Assist in receivable collection including: recording cash, preparing bank deposits, and processing DARMA/PARIS entries.
8. Complete daily reports on parking tickets; organize and store parking tickets and reports.
9. Use respectful communication to assist guests with their questions, problems, and concerns; relay information to shift or Location Manager as necessary
10. Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client, and teammates.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain an all-inclusive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice