FLITE (Fort Lauderdale Independence, Training & Education) Center was created in 2009 through a partnership of the Community Foundation of Broward, the United Way of Broward and the Junior League of Greater Fort Lauderdale, with the intent of offering comprehensive access to services for youth aging out of foster care. FLITE Center has become the hub of all support services for our transitioning youth to become successful adults within a safe, nurturing environment that promotes personal growth while developing practical life skills. FLITE Center is Broward County's one-stop resource center offering all supportive services.
Join our team to continue to do good and create history serving Florida's children and families!
WHY JOIN FLITE Center?
- Uplifting mission-driven work culture
- Make an impact in your community and become a part of Florida's history!
- Growth and professional development opportunities
- Great benefits package, including generous paid time off and holidays
We are looking for a full-time Online Customer Chat Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills, proficiency in computer skills (MS Office, PLM, SAP basis), and experience in customer support
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide excellent customer service to our clients. You will be responsible for answering questions, resolving issues, and providing support to customers in a timely and efficient manner.
In addition to providing customer service, you will also be responsible for:
- Monitoring and responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Providing accurate and helpful information to customers
- Solving customer problems and resolving issues
- Upselling and cross-selling products and services
- Tracking and reporting customer interactions
To be successful in this role, you must have the following skills and qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in computer skills (MS Office, PLM, SAP basis)
- Experience in customer support
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401(k) plan. We also offer a fun and challenging work environment where you can learn and grow with our team