We are in search of a talented professional to join our collective as a Project Manager. This position includes coordination and leadership for landscape architecture and urban design projects from programming, planning, and conceptual design through construction documentation and administration, and requires outstanding communication and organization skills. Working with firm Principals, Directors, designers, and drafters, the Project Manager will direct the design and production team, coordinate with outside clients and consultants, and review all design and construction documents for a wide variety of public and private projects.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture, Architecture, or Urban Design
- Four (4) or more years of experience in a project management position; eight (8) or more years of professional experience overall
- Excellent time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills and the ability to relay the project story to various audiences
- Enthusiasm and interest in becoming integrated in firm processes
- Ability to handle multiple tasks accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with firm colleagues, clients, and consultants
- A commitment to design excellence and innovation
- Competency with relevant software, including: Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Autodesk AutoCAD, and Sketch-up. Knowledge of MicroStation and 3-D modeling software is a plus.
- Knowledge of specification writing is a plus
- Landscape Architecture or Architecture professional license is a plus
- A passion for the work and an ability to have fun!
Commensurate with Experience.
CONTACT TO APPLY