This position is only available to those willing and able to ENLIST AS A SOLDIER into the United States Army and transition from civilian to Soldier. This is NOT a civilian contractor position. The physical therapy specialist, under the direction of a physical therapist and following medical referral, supervises or administers physical therapy to decrease physical disabilities and promotes physical fitness of patients.
- Patient care
- Administers physical therapy treatment
- Promote physical fitness
- Instruct personnel in the prevention of injuries
- Preparing reports
- 10 weeks of Basic Training
- 28 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
SOME OF THE SKILLS YOU'LL LEARN:
- Patient care
- Working on a medical team
- Assisting in rehabilitation physical training
- Sign on bonuses up to $40,000 if you qualify
- Room and board/housing fees covered
- Food stipend
- Full Healthcare
- Full Dental
- Retirement Benefits
- Life Insurance coverage
- $4,000 tuition assistance annually while serving full time.
- Full-tuition paid to any public colleges and any private college with tuition less than the highest public college to pursue their education after 3 years commitment fulfilled.
- If qualified, receive federal student loan repayment for enlistment.
- No experience necessary.
- Must enlist into the Army
- Must be willing to relocate.
- No tattoos on hands, neck or face.
- Between 17-34 years old. Not older than 35 years.
- No felonies.
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED equivalent (minimum).
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Be able to pass a drug test.
- Must fall within our height and weight standards based off of gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test.
Any questions in reference to this job listing can be asked prior to applying by calling, texting, or visiting my office in person at:
Staff Sergeant Andrea Yarbrough
Cell: (713) 927 - 2590
Willowbrook Recruiting Center
17776 TX-249 Suite 31
Houston, TX 77064
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $24,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Houston, TX 77064 (Preferred)