Title: Seasonal Retail Associate - NEW Galleria location
Reports to: Director of Sales & Client Experience
FT/PT: Full-Time or Part Time, evening and weekend availability required.
J.W. Hulme is a designer and retailer of fine leather goods. Established in 1905, J.W. Hulme has a heritage of quality manufacturing, attention to detail, and the use of robust, long-lasting materials. While remaining proud of our heritage, we want to continue to evolve and be a compelling brand and retailer for today.
Our values are:
Shared problem solving
- He/she has a positive problem-solving attitude – i.e. is focused on the solution not just the problem. He/she works collaboratively to get to effective solutions quickly. He/she is not territorial or have a “that’s not my job” attitude.
- He/she adapts quickly to changing demands of the business and does so with a positive, open-minded attitude.
- He/she cares about the business, about our customers, about fellow employees. Goes the extra mile for the benefit of all of these.
- He/she pays attention to detail, produces high quality work, and doesn’t cut corners.
- He/she is open with information, sharing with fellow employees to support the organization. He/she communicates important information quickly, effectively, and respectfully.
- He/she is an expert in his/her field and uses that expertise to drive results for the business. He/she shares his/her expertise as needed with other employees to help them grow and be more effective in their work.
We are looking for a Seasonal Retail Associate who will be responsible for maintaining an excellent client experience through completion of customer service duties, policies, and procedures. Answering client inquiries/selling product through exceptional product and brand knowledge.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with other Retail Associates to complete all retail client experience responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Opening and closing the store
- Responding to customer inquiries via phone, email, and in-store
- Assist in-store customers
- New order entry, notification, payment
- Entering catalog requests
- Entering drop list requests
- Processing refunds approved by Accounting
- Receiving returns
- Nightly credit card settlement
- Merchandise and maintain store displays
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Retail experience
- A passion for delivering a great client experience.
- A strong work ethic and is a team player
- Desire to work in a small, fast paced environment and is happy in a start-up type environment (small team, wearing many hats, get-it-done attitude)
- Strong self-motivation and can be responsibly self-directed
- A mentality that no task is too big or too small
- Some college, Associate or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MN (Required)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
- Retail Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)