We are currently seeking a Manager, Global IT Service Delivery and Support to join the IT Operations team at Glassdoor!
The IT Operations team at Glassdoor provides the foundational technology services that allow the company to scale. These include our global service desk, corporate network and infrastructure, collaboration and A/V tools, identity management, and software and hardware asset lifecycle management. We leverage a cloud-based architecture, an agile execution model, and focus on organizational flexibility to create a world-class team.
You will manage and mentor a growing team of IT Support team members in SF, Mill Valley, Chicago, and Dublin Ireland. In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for ensuring that we provide amazing support for technical issues across our environment and fantastic customer service.
The successful candidate will lead this team through the company's aggressive growth, while preserving a collaborative culture, maintaining a high standard of service, and developing exceptional experiences for our employees.
- Build a culture around dedication to providing an amazing experience for our employees
- Establish a people-first approach to service delivery and support, ensuring that our team has clarity of purpose and that roles and responsibilities are clearly defined
- Provide day-to-day coaching and leadership to our Service Desk team
- Establish cultural norms that align with our commitment to providing an amazing experience for our customers
- Establish clear goals and performance objectives that are aligned to the team vision, strategic direction and Glassdoor's values. Inspire and drive high performance and collaboration. Measure performance against results and reward initiative, innovation, discipline, and operational excellence.
- Develop and mature IT service delivery processes, metrics, and success measures with a particular focus on service operation and transition
- Create, maintain, and implement process documents, IT policies, and help-related materials for users on a regular basis
- Responsible for the IT onboarding experience and training curriculum
- Leverage data and metrics to ensure support handling quality meets or exceeds expectations
- Establish and maintain constructive relationships with internal business partners to understand customer needs and drive continuous improvement of IT processes
- Establish and maintain regular communications with Leadership regarding service delivery strategy, initiatives, performance, concerns, etc.
- Experience growing teams and a passion for developing people
- Strong technical expertise in one or more IT related fields including networking, system administration, and/or Cisco network configuration and management
- Proficiency supporting 1000's of users in a predominantly MacOS environment
- Strong understanding of IT Service Management frameworks like ITIL, MOF, COBIT
- Enterprise imaging and desktop deployment technologies (preferably SCCM and JAMF)
- Strong Windows and OS X Workstations & Laptop hardware and software troubleshooting
- Solid knowledge of networks including troubleshooting all aspects of wired and wireless configurations
- Expert knowledge of support processes and systems
- General understanding of server computing, networking, phone setup/support, storage, virtualization, and business applications
- Medium to Large Enterprise IT environment support experience is preferred with 1500+ employees
- Experience with enterprise-class infrastructure and systems, including Active Directory, MDM, SSO, MFA, Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, Firewalls, VPN
- 8+ years of experience with enterprise IT support and related functions
- 3+ years of experience of managing a medium-sized support organization
- BS Degree in CS
- Experience with AV and Collaboration technology
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification Desired
- ITIL v3 Operational Support and Analysis
- Experience with one or more scripting/coding languages (Powershell, Bash, Python, etc.)
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Located in up-and-coming Fulton Market neighborhood
- Discounted memberships for local gyms and Divvy
- Free snacks, drinks, and coffee always available
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- Fun office events and celebrations
- Convenient to public transportation, with pre-tax commuter benefits available
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.