Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
ADI Global Distribution is North America’s leading wholesale distributor of security and low voltage products, with over 70,000 products from more than 500 leading manufacturers. As Honeywell Security’s premier distribution business, ADI Global Distribution takes pride in having the largest and most well trained team of sales and technical professionals that can help customers prosper in this exciting and growing marketplace. More importantly, we understand the business of customer service. For over 20 years we've built a company that was designed with the customer in mind. ADI Global Distribution solutions include Intrusion, Fire, Video Surveillance, Access, Power, A/V, Network Systems, Telephony, Central Vacuum, Tools & Hardware and Wire & Cable.
ADI Global Distribution is part of Honeywell International, a diversified technology and manufacturing leader of aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; power generation systems; specialty chemicals; fibers; plastics and advanced materials. Honeywell employs approximately 125,000 people in 120 countries. Its shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol HON.
Our people are the reason why ADI Global Distribution is considered the best in the industry.
And with more than 100 branch locations conveniently located across North America, we are always on the lookout for great talent to add to our winning team.
In this Position you will be Responsible for:
- Ensure that goals are met/exceeded
Visit branches to evaluate staff.
- Assist branch managers in developing strategic plans to improve goal results and enhance branch performance and provide advice/direction in resolving customer issues.
- Review/Evaluate each branch and manager’s performance by reviewing/analyzing sales/revenue/expense reports, making credit decisions, identifying areas for improvement, coaching/training staff and implementing changes to meet/exceed expectations.
- Increase market share by planning/conducting marketing/sales events.
- Develop/Enhance new/current business relationships and liaising with vendors to discuss issues, resolve conflicts, arrange for staff training and negotiating prices.
- Ensure that internal operating requirements are met by monitoring branch and manager compliance and continually monitoring P & L.
20 Customer Communications
20 Forecast & Budget Management
20 Establish Branch Objectives
20 Team Management, Training, and Coaching
20 Vendor & Training Management
YOU MUST HAVE
High School Diploma or GED
75% travel will be required
Bachelor's Degree preferred
Excellent organization & project management skills
Multi-unit retail experience preferred
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Successful managerial skills
The ability to work, function and participate in a team environment.
An ability to direct, lead, and motivate others
An understanding of business drivers
An ability to manage complex situations
Significant sales experience
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Continued Professional Development
3710 East University Drive, ADI Suite 5, Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.