INVESTMENT BANK looking for HR Professionals to handle a HR Compensation Associate role in Wilmington|DE.
As an Associate Compensation Consultant within FIRM's Global Human Resources department, you will work with a team of HR professionals in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. The role will support other Total Reward partners to deliver effective solutions and advice to the business on all aspects of FIRM's compensation programs.
- Provide analytical support for the design and administration of compensation programs
- Support Compensation Partners, recruiting team members, and HR Business Partners by drafting competitive compensation offer proposals and tracking process of approvals for new candidates and existing employees
- Assist with the annual planning, preparation, and process of allocating the corporate bonus pool and base salary budget at year-end
- Keep track of and synthesize market trends for distribution amongst team
- Coordinate annual survey participation, which includes assisting with job matching, data submission, and reviewing results.
- Become a “super-user” of the Compensation System
- Assist with ad hoc compensation-related inquiries from Compensation Partners, HR Business Partners, and Business Heads
- Report on compensation trends, outcomes and issues as needed
- Additional duties may include assisting the team in development and implementation of other firm-wide and business-specific initiatives
- Bachelor's degree [or equivalent].
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel required - nested “if” statements, formatting, analyzing large amounts of data, etc.
- Compensation experience or related field desired [financial services and|or consulting experience preferred].
- Deferred compensation or retirement plan administration experience a plus
- Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to express complex thoughts clearly and convincingly in writing, in-person, and in group settings.
- Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Discretion in dealing with confidential information and senior-level leaders.
- Able to multi-task and balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment; strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion.
- Able to work independently and meet tight deadlines combined with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Self-starter and thrives in a team-oriented environment.
- Able to navigate through ambiguity; flexible and adaptable to change.
- Experience with Human Resources Information Systems [e.g., Workday, Oracle, etc.] a plus.