Sales & Business Development | Seattle, Washington
Change the way customers and partners live and do business while helping them grow their top and bottomline with our transformative technology.
Are you interested in transforming how people work, live and connect? Do you want to collaborate with an amazing group of peers who'll inspire you in new ways every day? To further our momentum, we're looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our high performance team in our journey to help everyone do business faster – and better. DocuSign is seeking a sharp, agile, and energized Sales Development Representative to take part in the dramatic growth currently underway. In this role, you will make outbound calls to potential clients who have expressed interest in learning more about DocuSign or appear to be strong potential customers based upon our general market focus. The Sales Development Representative qualifies prospective customers through targeted questions about their business strategy to include informing them about DocuSign's offering and ascertains the likelihood of the prospect being a good match for DocuSign's services. Eighty percent of one's time will be on the phone.
This position is a Individual Contributor and reports to a Sales Development Manager.
- Make outbound calls to prospects who have expressed interest in learning more about DocuSign
- Make outbound calls to prospects who are deemed to reside in one of DocuSign's core vertical markets
- Share information about DocuSign and ask questions about the prospect's business intentions
- Discern potential for purchase and forward those who are of good potential to the Sales Account Executives to pursue
- Schedule appointments between prospects and Account Executives
- Record prospect information in CRM data base
- A BA/BS degree
- At least 1 year of outbound prospecting sales experience
- Professional vocal skills: courteous, well spoken, pleasing vocal tone, and polished in asking questions and sharing information
- Competent in multi-tasking
- Able to connect business needs to solutions
Sales & Business Development @ DocuSign
Our technology is transforming the way our customers live their lives and do business. Our Sales team is collaborating with customers across the globe to help them leverage our technology to change the way they do business. Our Business Development team is partnering with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world and in their industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to an individual or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our product and strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of customers and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.