Collaborative Aggregates - A subsidiary of the Warner Babcock Institute for Green Chemistry, is a manufacturer and supplier of a non-toxic environmentally friendly asphalt rejuvenator for use in the hot mix asphalt industry that provides for increased use of RAP (Recycled Asphalt Pavement) in commercial and DOT mix designs.
With offices in Boston MA and Sausalito CA, Collgg provides asphalt producers, State DOT, County Agencies, Municipalities, Engineers and road building contractors with our commercialized "Green" asphalt rejuvenator technology. This product has been tested with the country's leading asphalt technology agencies including NCAT, (National Center for Asphalt Technologies) and MnRoad NCAT.
The ideal candidate has experience in the asphalt industry with liquid additives in a wide area of commercial and governmental markets. Positions across the country are being filled with self-motivated, disciplined and seasoned sales professionals with multi-state territories, (multi-state territories to be defined per applicant).
Key Responsibilities, Essential Duties and Functions;
- Domestic travel in your assigned territory is required.
- Understand and communicate the company's vision of "Green" Chemistry Technology with industry wide governmental recycling and GREEN initiatives.
- Interact regularly with key governmental and private company decision makers.
- Understand and be aware of internal/external industry conditions that may impact sales and/or the customer.
- Develop a sales strategy with key goals and initiatives for reporting to the VP of Sales.
- Increase and maintain sales volumes for the company's products and services while managing sales expenses and selling costs.
- Identify opportunities within your regional customer base and evaluate sales strategy to convert sales prospects into new accounts.
- P&L accountability, manage sales budget within established sales goals.
- Self-starter/motivated sales professional
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
- Industry and sales experience preferred
- Computer skills including spreadsheet qualifications, PowerPoint and Microsoft Office.
- Full time position
- Must have the ability to work without close supervision
- Experience working in a multi-task environment.
- Excellent customer service, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to analyze issues and challenges independently.
- Prefer knowledge of asphalt plants and equipment
- Possess mechanical aptitude
Collaborative Aggregates is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Required work authorization: