This is a real internship with real opportunities to learn (and if you are outstanding, we'll have no choice but to hire you permanently). As a Pulsar intern, you will be assisting the Account Management team by working with current and prospective clients to help coordinate and manage projects, conducting market research, participating in creative brainstorming sessions, assisting with the development of social/digital media content and helping to proactively manage social media accounts.
There will also be the usual intern responsibilities (because in our office, we all do this), such as preparing meeting notes, answering the phone and, yes, occasionally making coffee or running errands.
To apply for this job, the following qualifications must be met:
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree degree in either Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or other associated field
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated
- Must possess the ability to prioritize and multi-task under the pressure of deadlines
- Must be familiar with working on a Mac
- Robust knowledge of Microsoft Office (in a Mac environment)
- Must possess problem-solving abilities and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Ideally, candidates would also possess:
- Excellent writing, communicating, and editing abilities
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Social media marketing experience with Facebook Ads Manager and social media analytics platforms a plus
- A passion for all things marketing/advertising
How to Apply:
Please email with subject ADVERTISING/MARKETING INTERN with the following included;
- Resume, including links to LinkedIn and/or other Portfolio/Networking sites.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour