- Clinical Laboratory Experience
- Sales Experience
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Healthineers (HC)
Requisition Number: 236772
Primary Location: United States-Indiana-Indianapolis
Other Locations: United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, United States-Indiana-Fort Wayne, United States-Kentucky-Louisville
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 60%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
The Critical Care Specialist will manage an identified geographic territory which offers Siemens Diagnostic Point of Care (POC) products, services, and solutions to new and/or existing hospital or hospital owned/operated customers directly and through channel partners and establishes and/or maintains customer and distributor relationships.
1. Responsible for the direct and indirect sales of POC product portfolio in assigned geographic area. Product mix to include Blood Gas, POC Urinalysis, POC HbA1c, and IT Solutions.
2. Achieve sales goals through direct and distribution channels.
3. Develops the territory sales strategy for penetrating the hospital POC market through direct and distribution channels.
4. Facilitate relationships with Regional Distributor Management teams and Sales Representatives to support the Siemens POC product portfolio in the hospital market.
5. Develop growth forecasts and funnels for POC product portfolio and/or distribution channels to ensure the highest level of service to achieve overall goals.
6. Meet and exceed sales revenue, profit, and/or expense objectives for direct and/or distribution channels
7. Execute upon Sales and Marketing Strategic Imperatives established by Sr. Sales and Marketing leadership.
8. Meeting and controlling expenses
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
1. Proven history of successful capital sales achievement with a minimum of five years of direct and/or channel partnership experience.
2. Ability to influence distribution partners and collaborate across all levels of an organization (internal and external).
3. Proven experience selling across multiple departments within the hospital market.
4. Experience in driving complex direct and indirect capital sales opportunities in hospital market.
5. High level of presentation skills and ability to motivate and inspire others to exceed their goals.
6. Geographically accessible to territory. Preference to reside in assigned territory.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
Experience selling Point-of-Care clinical products or clinical lab diagnostic products preferred.
Experience with formal sales training programs, such as Miller Heiman or Sales Challenger strongly preferred.