AvePoint is seeking a Customer Success Manager to develop and implement programs to ensure product adoption that will drive customer success, engagement and retention. This role calls for a highly collaborative, business savvy self-starter who is highly skilled at customer relationship management.
What will you be doing?
This role will be responsible for generating repeatable strategy of technology adoption for AvePoint customers. You must be able to understand the full sales cycle from both a sales and technical strategy perspective to liaise between internal and external stakeholders, such as customers, account managers and technical support engineers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing Business Value Assessment Program by creating customer success metrics to support product on-boarding, product adoption as well as customer retention and satisfaction goals
- Leading and serving as the technical account manager on enterprise-level accounts; coordinating support efforts and organizing solution delivery whilst establishing and owning a trusted advisor relationship with your customers
- Maintaining customer technical account portfolio to provide technical guidance and recommendation
- Aligning AvePoint's Product line to provide a comprehensive solution that satisfies the customer's business needs
- Determining individualized customer success plans for your customers, utilising net promoter score (NPS) metrics and other customer data
- Working closely with account managers to understand the short-term and long-term sales strategies in order to identify keys areas to drive customer success through product adoption and satisfaction
- Shepherding existing customers through contract renewal cycles and working with Customer Success Representatives and/or sales teams to execute renewals
- Identifying and understanding a customer's adoption status and support history throughout the post-sales cycle; determining how to incorporate these elements into the overall customer success strategy
- Pursuing strategy of goal attainment to rectify any hurdles and steer client towards success
- Becoming an expert in the features and benefits of our applications
- Delivering web-based and/or onsite product overviews and training sessions for clients
OK, I'm interested... is this the job for me?
We look for people who value agility, passion and teamwork; those who can bring fresh ideas to the table and want the opportunity to learn, grow, and expand their careers. Bring your aptitude and build upon what you do best for our customers, partners, team, and you.
Other qualities that you'll need to be a fit for this role include:
Knowledge in the following technical areas are a plus:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in a technical consulting role such as technical account management or technical business analysis
- Strong customer satisfaction, customer service, adoption, and retention experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication, organization, presentation, and project management skills
- Ability to work individually and within a highly collaborative global team setting
- Willingness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Strong experience in communicating with different stakeholders and decision makers, both internally and externally
- Expert at customer relationship management
- Advanced ability to understand business objectives through requirements gathering and analysis
- Impeccable organizational awareness skills
- Understanding of Microsoft SharePoint architecture, components, and configuration. Understand the differences between the SharePoint versions and Office 365 collaboration technologies
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, SMTP, and DHCP technologies
- Working technical knowledge of current software protocols and Internet standards
About AvePoint ( https://www.avepoint.com/about/ )
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.