A Prestigious International Bank located in NYC is looking for a Loan Administrator III to join their team. This position will be moving to White Plains in the next couple of months. They are looking for a candidate who can help support a portfolio where the bank is the Administrative, Collateral, and/or Depository agent in the Agency Services Department in the Middle/Back Office.
- Support a portfolio of loans, ability to read and interpret credit agreements, support software processes, understands Loan IQ, and can communicate with customers, banks, and client executives.
- Process new drawdowns, paydowns, LC activities and fees for syndicated and bilateral deals.
- Provide our lending services to our customers and maintain accurate data
- Coordinate daily funding requirements with Treasury Desk for managed loan portfolio
- Support Treasury Desk and its’ daily requirement to accurately manage its cash and funded positions.
- All past-due principal interest and fees are reported, followed up on, and ultimately collected
- Interpret credit agreements and related documentatio
- Experience in varieties of loan servicing
Preferred Previous Work Experience:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in loan administration and managing bilateral and syndicated deals
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Four-year college degree with a minimum of 2-3 years in banking
- Strong knowledge of LIQ preferred, but not required
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
Job Type: Full-time
- syndicated loan: 1 year (Required)
- Loan Administration: 1 year (Required)