JOB DUTIES: Our Project/Office Manager reports directly to our corporate office and manages our highly-trained flagging and field crew. We are looking for project managers who have previous foreman experiences such as utility foreman or pipeline foreman. We are looking for experience specifically in the construction or highway industry with proven field expertise.
- Project management for traffic control
- Dispatching and scheduling of field crews
- Manage important customer relationships
- Recruiting and hiring of field crews
PAY AND BENEFITS:
- Pay is based off experience, qualifications, and education
- We offer full-time positions and competitive wages
- Paid on-the-job training, including ATSSA Instructor Certification, Road Scholar Practices etc.
- Advancement opportunities
- Education: Must have a high school diploma or equivalent, college preferred
- Drug Test: Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Driver’s License: Must possess a valid driver's license and maintain an acceptable driving record by complying with standards established by our company policy.
- Background Check: Must meet companies employment standards and/or those of the company's customers with regards to background checks.
- Experience: Must have project management or construction management experience
- Availability: Flexible availability to include overtime, weekends, and holidays
Job Type: Full-time