As a Nurse Tech I (CNA/STNA), you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. The CNA/STNA works under the direction of licensed personnel to provide quality resident care in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Ability to be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an example of teamwork and team concept.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- If any, report complaints and grievances made by the resident immediately to your Supervisor. Participate in resident care assessments.
- Assist in development of resident treatment plans.
- Provide direct care in accordance with treatment plans, as directed by the Director of Clinical Services/Assistant Director of Clinical Services/Clinical Nurse.
- Demonstrate understanding of and utilize proper infection control practices/policies.
- Accompany residents, as needed, to various activities and functions.
- Complete required documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Participate in restorative nursing program.
- Act in compliance with all corporate, state, federal, and other regulatory standards.
- Embrace Consulate Health Care’s five core values of compassion, honesty, integrity, respect, and passion, and incorporate them into the daily job function.
Job Type: Full-time
Nursing Clinical Setting: