Our firm is seeking to hire a paralegal who will work on real estate transactions with the primary role of reviewing and analyzing title and survey matters on commercial real estate properties. The candidate should have at least three years of experience in title and ALTA survey review at any of a law firm, in-house real estate/lending company and/or a title company, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, have substantial experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and be extremely organized with a high level of attention to detail.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Title review
- Review of ALTA surveys
- Working with the title company on pro forma policies (both owner’s and lender’s policies)
- Drafting memoranda for attorney and client review
- Reviewing organizational documents and organizational charts
- Conducting searches (e.g., UCC, litigation, tax lien)
- Preparing initial drafts of various documents
- Developing detailed knowledge of types of title requirements/endorsements required by specific lenders
- Frequent communications with attorneys by telephone and email
- Integral role in closings
- Preparation of post-closing delivery packages
The responsibilities listed above are not necessarily comprehensive and additional responsibilities may be assigned depending on firm needs.
Our firm offers opportunities for growth in a highly collaborative environment working with a team of accomplished professionals that support one another and are driven to deliver the highest quality work on sophisticated real estate properties located throughout the United States.
Our firm is located in Los Angeles, California (Century City 90067); this role offers an option as a remote position (however the candidate must reside in Los Angeles County or Orange County, California).
The typical base salary range for this full-time position is listed in this post (plus benefits). Our salary ranges are determined by experience and will vary from candidate to candidate depending on relevant factors.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid time off
- commercial real estate (title and survey): 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote