Provide thought leadership and expertise in supporting a Program Management Office (PMO) for acquisition and sustainment management of a United States Marine Corps (USMC) Acquisition Category (ACAT) or Business Category (BCAT) I program. Apply program and project management best practices to manage cost, schedule, and performance of USMC global supply and maintenance information technology (IT) systems. Work on assigned tasks typically of a high visibility and work products to inform senior executives in the DoD chain of command. Work with DoD IT stakeholders to comprehend applicable policies and requirements. Coordinate with requiring government activities and contractor personnel to meet project milestones and minimize risk. Develop and implement the schedules and monitor those plans to manage resources and mitigate risk. Identify issues, develop recommendations for issue resolution, and escalate status updates to client leadership.
- 8+ years of experience with DoD program management and acquisition management for Acquisition Category (ACAT) programs across the acquisition life cycle, including cost, schedule, and performance
- Experience with managing multiple projects, including adjusting to shifting priorities and solving problems quickly
- Experience with managing project teams
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Project Management Professional (PMP), DAWIA PM Level III, or equivalent project management certification
- Experience with leading business development activities
- Experience with managing USMC projects
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.