Integrative Sports Medicines LLC is a multi-diversified Chiropractic Sports Medicine Clinic that specializes in Sports Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Physiotherapy, Homeopathic Injections and Functional Medicine. Candidate will have the opportunity to work with both general population as well as NFL Combine Players, NFL, NBA, and Olympic Athletes.
Seeking Chiropractor with experience in Chiropractic Sports Medicine and Soft Tissue Mobilization to help fill a position at one of our locations inside the Downtown Miami Athletic Club, operated by the YMCA. Looking for a dedicated Doctor who wants to be apart of a growing clinical team with several locations in South Florida who is willing to learn, grow and help expand the clinics to further locations. Doctor will be eligible for bonus pay in addition to continuing education stipend, health insurance benefits and paid time off. In addition, candidate will also have the potential to become NBCE Certified in Acupuncture in the state of Florida.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $60,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All patients are interviewed and must complete and sign a COVID-19 disclosure form before seeking treatment by any of our Doctors.
- Sports Medicine: 1 year (Required)
- Chiropractic License (Required)
- Certification in ART/Functional Range Release/CMT (Required)
Company's Facebook page:
- Integrative Sports Medicines
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place