Part-timeEstimated: $51,000 - $75,000 a year
- Medical imaging
- ARRT (R) Certification
- High school diploma or GED
Full Job Description
Nuvance Health is currently seeking a CT Technologist to join our team!
- The CT technologist produces radiographs of CT scans and plain film images of diagnostic quality and performs appropriate record keeping tasks with minimal supervision.
- Also functions as a staff radiologic technologist. This individual interacts with patients of all ages.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Satisfactory completion of a formal course of instruction in radiologic technology in an AMA approved school.
- Must be registered by the ARRT (R)(CT).
- Must hold current NYS license to practice radiologic technology with certificate to inject (required).
- 1+ year(s) of experience as a radiological technologist and CT Scanning.
- 3+ years in a hospital setting preferred.
Physical & Other Factors:
- Must be able to assist in lifting and positioning patients.
Indeed Hire and Nuvance Health are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Part-time
- Radiological Technologist and CT Scanning: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hospital Setting: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Registered by the ARRT (R)(CT) (Required)
- Current NYS license to practice radiologic technology with certificate to inject (Required)
- Carmel, NY: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)