Center for Emotional Health has 30+ locations providing outpatient services throughout North Carolina.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to change lives and grow professionally, we want you on our team.
In working with us, you’ll have:
- Workplace Diversity: Experience a culture where all employees are treated with respect and fairness.
- Compensation: Competitive compensation models with bonus earnings.
- Perks & Benefits: Benefits package including employer contribution to Simple IRA, PTO, Retirement plan with employer contribution, CME allowance, malpractice coverage.
- Maintain timely patient documentation through our EHR system
- Refer patients internally to medication management, psychotherapy, and TMS services, when appropriate
- The above details are not all inclusive of role duties and/or responsibilities. Additional role requirements may be applicable.
- Operate during business hours of 8am-5pm M-F, no call, no nights, no weekends.
- Administrative time provided
- Provide psychiatric assessments, evaluate need for medications, and prescribe as indicated
- Collaborate with others involved in treatment planning
- Unrestricted license to practice in the state of delivering care with active DEA (License and DEA can be acquired during onboarding process- we hire new grads!!)
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Proficient in the use of computers; experience with Electronic Health Records
- Excellent patient care skills and awareness of the legal implications of work and words in healthcare.
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving, criminal, employment reference, education.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $105,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
To be discussed during interview and onboarding process.
- Do you have a North Carolina Physician Assistant License? Required for Position.
- If not licensed yet, please use this space to explain licensure status and estimated time frame.
- Please provide your personal email address and phone number here for faster response. (Indeed emails will cause delays)
Work Location: One location