Teqball USA Social Media Community Manager:
- $65,000 - $75,000 annual salary
- 100% Employer Compensated Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Company iPhone
- Company Macbook
- Per Diem during work-related travels
- You bring a high level of energy and are committed to achieving your targets set and goals in a dynamic environment
- Flexible and patient, able to assess and address last-minute problems immediately (excellent problem-solving skills)
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- You are a competitive individual with a proven ability to be a leader through various types of experiences
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Experienced with Social Media Platforms (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Preferred Bachelor’s in Communication, Marketing, Journalism, or related field
- Develop compelling, relevant and outstanding social media strategies that will elevate reputation and impact for Teqball
- Lead all aspects of social media community engagement and craft paid approaches, in tandem with vendors to reach goals
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Set key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns
- Coordinate social media budgets, manage agencies and freelancers, align with regional communicators and hold relationships with counterparts
- Counsel and collaborate with partners across various functional teams to ensure a constant stream of fresh content on social media platforms and aligned with corporate websites.
- Optimize current channels, working in partnership with agency and internal partners and consider new channels as appropriate.
- Develop and deliver metrics to measure success, impact and inform future strategy and optimizations.
- Creating and managing paid advertisements.
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION
As a result of Teqball USA’s dynamic growth as a sports organization introducing teqball to the USA, we are seeking a talented, passionate, and strategic Social Media Community Manager to join our team in Los Angeles.
BRIEF COMPANY DESCRIPTION
Teqball USA, LLC is a professional sports organization that focuses on promoting the sport of teqball within the United States whilst having professional teqball athletes on their roster who compete in major competitions and tournaments.
You will be joining a start-up with a welcoming team working in an international environment and will have the chance to be part of the Sport of the Future, making its way towards the Olympic Games. As a result of teqball's dynamic growth as a sport, we are looking for a digital-savvy Social Media Community Manager to take control of our online voice and build brand awareness and loyalty.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Santa Monica, CA 90401: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you possess graphics design experience?
- SEO: 2 years (Required)
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Paid Advertisement: 2 years (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person