Newline Behavioral Solutions is in search of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. We have clients located all over the Chicagoland area.
We are currently seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. You have the unique chance to help change the lives of our clients with Autism and their families!
BCBA certification is required. Provide behavioral analysis services for clients with autism. Clients receive direct therapy within their home and community setting. The BCBA will be supervised by the Clinical Director/Owner/Founder. Duties will include:
- Creating, monitoring, and updating instructional programs across academic, social, and communication domains.
- Creating, implementing, and monitoring behavior plans
- Providing staff training to behavioral therapists on implementing instructional programs and behavior plans.
- Precision teaching background a bonus but not required.
- Applicants well-suited to this position will be highly organized, self-motivated, flexible, positive, and work well in teams.
- Current and in good standing BCBA certification required
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the field of ABA working with children with autism as a BCBA preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, communication, and time-management skills
- Positive and professional team player
- Collaborative attitude with other disciplines and families of the clients you serve
- Ability to learn and navigate computer systems necessary to manage a team and workflow remotely
- Excel with providing positive reinforcement and constructive feedback to motivate staff and achieve desired outcomes
- Competence in natural environment teaching preferred
- Able to travel to and work in multiple program service areas requiring reliable transportation (proof of valid driver license and current auto insurance required)
Job Type: Part time/Contract
Hourly Rate: $70.00 per hour -Direct
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $70.00 /hour
- Multiple locations
- On the road
Relocation Assistance Provided: