Canino Psychotherapy is a private office located in Dumbo. Founded in 2005 and with over 200 years of experience between our therapists. We are known for providing the highest quality of care while treating each and every patient with the kindness and respect they deserve.
We are currently seeking a fee-for-service LMFT / LMHC / LCSW's to provide individual therapy to an ethnically and culturally diverse population of children, adolescent, and adults. Weekly Supervision provided by Therapists with 20 plus years of experience.
This position is for Monday thru Friday to see 8 to 10 clients per day.
Qualifications and Skills
- Master's Degree in Social Work
- Licensure required - Valid NYS LMHC/LCSW/LMFT
- Experience working in an environment that provides Individual/Group Therapy
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Sensitivity to cultural, religious, racial, disability, and gender issues.
This is an opportunity to work with a dedicated staff of professionals in a clinical environment.
If qualified, please email resume.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $40.00 /hour
- Clinical Social Work: 2 years (Required)
- LMHC/LCSW/LMFT (Required)