Design, develop, and recommend integrated security system solutions that will ensure proprietary and confidential data and systems are protected. Provide technical engineering services for the support of integrated security systems and solutions. Interface with the client in the strategic design process to translate security and business requirements into technical designs. Configure and validate secure complex systems and test security products and systems to detect security weaknesses. Provide work leadership to junior employees.
- 4 years of experience with network and system architecture and analyzing interfaces and data flows to identify potential Cyber threat vectors
- Experience with operational test design and execution within the last 4 years
- Experience with planning and executing multiple complex projects that lead to the successful execution of operational testing
- Active Secret clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- CompTIA Certification, including Security+, CISSP, GSEC, CASP, CISA, or Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) required
- Experience with IT-21 and CANEs network a plus
- Experience with aviation, submarine, and surface ships a plus
- Top Secret clearance
- Test and Evaluation (T&E) Certification
- CompTIA Certification, including Security+
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.
#LI-AH1, CB15, CJ1, DH1, GD15, MPPC