- Sleeve a Message is looking for a hard-working account manager who enjoys solving the needs of customers. This individual will be asked to foster long-term, trusting relationships with a national customer base. If you are technologically savvy, enjoy client interaction and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you. The ideal candidate for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team goals. Ultimately, a successful account manager should collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- General reception tasks.
- Foster strong relationships with a diverse group of customers by fielding questions, design requests and orders.
- Answer client queries and identify opportunities to assist the inside sales representatives in handling customer needs.
- Collaborate with the inside sales representatives to identify growth opportunities.
- Effectively communicate the needs of customers to other departments within the company (ie. Design, production, sales)
- Fill orders by carrying them from receipt through production
- Maintain and improve quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Special projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of account management/custom service experience
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Willingness to participate in feedback culture
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 /year
- account management: 2 years (Preferred)