Full Job Description
Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics. Its Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage its capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory and reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes and lower healthcare costs. In pursuit of its goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease, Guardant Health has launched multiple liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 and GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, which fuel its LUNAR development programs for recurrence and early detection. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 7,000 oncologists, over 50 biopharmaceutical companies and all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
About the Role
The ideal candidate will leverage his/her extensive Health Information Technology (HIT) capabilities and experience with health systems and physician offices. This new product management role will be responsible to develop and execute an end to end ordering and reporting strategy for a diagnostic test. The role will heavily interact with customers and collaborate closely with software engineering (development and SQA), marketing analytics, sales. This role will report to the Senior Director, Commercial Development.
We are looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial leader who shares our mission to fight cancer and wants to join a fast-growing and patient caring organization.
● Lead VoC, identify market trends, and gather customer needs and use cases in terms of ordering and reporting
● Create a product vision, scope and prioritize the roadmap, document customer requirements, incl. epics, features and create clean user stories
● Lead the identification and evaluation of the most relevant solutions, be accountable for their development and implementation
● Understand the big picture to provide clear business context, is great at motivating the development team to deliver to the product vision and customers’ needs
● Own each release end-to-end, including timely delivery and product quality
● Contribute to the Screening roadmap, improve software product development processes
● 8+ years of experience in software product management in an Agile environment for healthcare, Diagnostics or health information technology company
● Experience integrating with leadings EMR at healthcare organizations (e.g. health systems, primary care organizations) is highly desired
● Experience in HIT/EHR for health systems, public policies related to preventive care, quality measures, public policies related to EHR interoperability, primary care accountability programs, value-based care is preferred
● Communicate effectively with stakeholders incl. senior leadership
● Comfortable with ambiguity, problem-solver, creates a culture of collaboration and teamwork, facilitate discussions of complex ideas
● Ability to travel up to 30% of the time. Travel will consist of customers visits to help define requirements of customers across US. And within the Primary Care Health system.
To learn more about the information collected when you apply for a position at Guardant Health, Inc. and how it is used, please review our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.