About Stitch Labs
Stitch is the leading online inventory control solution that simplifies multichannel retail business. It automatically syncs inventory, orders, and sales across channels, which provides brands and retailers a holistic understanding of their operations. With Stitch, retailers save time, make better decisions, and grow their businesses. Stitch integrates with top sales channels such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shopify, WooCommerce, and Square, as well as add-ons including Quickbooks, Xero, and ShipStation.
We are a restless bunch at Stitch. We're leaders in our industry, but our hunger to make an impact on the world is barely satisfied. Our grit, passion, and unyielding dedication to improve the lives of our customers influences our culture in ways you won't find at other companies. And while we continue to be the best, it doesn't go without care, compassion and appreciation for the people around us. When you walk in our doors, you'll find smart, courageous people who also consider one another family. And this is something we protect every day.
You'll be encouraged to embrace curiosity and always ask "why". Whatever you thought about working hard will be put to the challenge here. So if you are the kind of person who welcomes the challenge, an environment that will push you to grow and a company that moves quickly, well - you've found the right place.
About the role
Requirements and Experience:
- Develop professional grade solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the business application and business case for deploying Stitch
- Advise customer on ROI using business drivers while presenting product sale; present Stitch's platform in a compelling, positive, and professional way
- Learn, master and apply the playbook and defined sales processes. Contribute in the effort for continuous improvement of the sales processes
- Manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Product Managers, Sales Engineers, Customer Success Managers
- Pipeline development through a combination of inbound lead follow up, alignment with an outbound business development representative, execution of email campaigns supported by market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Prospect accounts, accurately manage pipeline in Salesforce, develop winning strategies to drive net new business deals; thoroughly qualify all leads and sales opportunities
- Complete territory research to formalize a go-to-market strategy and create qualified target accounts
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sale as required
- Evangelize the Stitch vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives
- 3-5+ years of quota carrying software or technology solution sales and account executive experience
- Track record of success in carrying a quota and closing mid-market retail and brand deals, preferably in the CRM, ERP, financial or enterprise SaaS solution space
- Experience building a pipeline and qualifying and identifying deals that you can close
- Results driven and able to achieve/exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales quotas
- Ability to collaborate with product and success managers to identify and deliver innovative solutions to solve customer operational problems
- Able to create leads from your own prospecting efforts, leveraging your contacts and existing accounts and partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in fashion, merchandising and retail a plus
- Limited travel will be required for this position
- Requirement: Bachelors in business, finance, communications, or equivient preferred
How to Apply
Remember, we're looking for someone who can process information and communicate it with personality. Your cover letter should make it immediately evident that you've taken time to research Stitch's product and values. It should succinctly describe, not why you're qualified for a generic sales job, but why you're the best fit for this position on our team. You're in-freaking-credible, sure, but why is your brand of awesome what Stitch needs?
We're looking forward to hearing from you!