National Water Main Cleaning Co. – Canton, MA
About us: National Water Main Cleaning is headquartered in Kearny, New Jersey, with offices in Canton, Massachusetts, Rockyhill, Connecticut, and Utica, New York. We offer a full line of environmental infrastructure inspection, cleaning, and repair services. As part of the Carylon Corporation, a nationwide collection of 14 best-in-class companies, we have vast resources, expertise, and decades of experience to get the toughest jobs done right.
Position: CDL Operator (A or B)
Where: 1000R Elm Street Rocky Hill, CT 06067
Pay: $50-64 per hour (base + benefits)
Excellent benefits package which includes, health, dental, vision, 401k, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, tuition reimbursement, and vacation.
· Employee will be part of a sewer rehabilitation crew working with Cement or Jet Vac Trucks.
· Employee will be responsible for driving equipment (requiring Class A or B license) to jobsite daily and work as part of the rehabilitation crew either mixing or troweling cement.
· CDL A or B required
· Previous cement work experience preferred
· Able to pass work physical, drug test and background check
· Willing to work outside in demanding conditions
· Enter manholes and work in confined spaces, ability to work out of town when needed.
The Company provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
This job description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Employer reserves the right to modify this job description, including by adding, removing, and altering job duties.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50.00 - $64.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Heavy equipment operation: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: Multiple Locations