GOLF INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED!
Please do not apply if you do not have prior golf industry experience.
General Manager - Indoor Golf FacilityThe General Manager will report to the partners of The Clubhouse.
Job OverviewThe General Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the indoor golf facility including billing, selling memberships, opening and closing shop most days, employee scheduling, management, and lesson and simulator scheduling.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee daily activities of the facility.
- Schedule and manage hourly employees and independent contractors, including payroll.
- Manage and expand membership base.
- Ensure TrackMan simulators are in good working order and troubleshoot any issues.
- Identify and approach potential groups for full site rentals.
- Maintain public relations and social media accounts for The Clubhouse.
- Set budgets and distribute weekly/monthly/quarterly reports.
- Experience in managing employees and a sports facility is required.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in a multi-task environment.
- Knowledge of the golf industry and equipment, especially TrackMan launch monitors.
- Proficient in POS and scheduling software.
- Marketing and social media skills are preferred.
- Capable of interacting with public in a professional, friendly manner.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Ability to work alone and in a team setting.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Bookkeeping skills are a plus.
About The ClubhouseThe Clubhouse is a new indoor golf facility located in Beachwood, OH slated to open in January, 2019. The Clubhouse will feature four TrackMan simulators and a 1,000 square foot putting green.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year