Our mission is to transform people’s healthcare experience from confusing and complicated, to empowering and trustworthy. We’re looking for an experienced, Senior Brand Designer (Contract) to join our Marketing to help us communicate what a reimagined health experience should feel like. You’ll touch a variety of projects— from branding to advertising to web design and everything in between.
YOU’LL AMAZE THE WORLD BY:
YOU’RE EQUIPPED WITH:
- Reimagining what healthcare feels like for clients, members, and the world at large
- Designing for a wide spectrum of creative: print, web, mobile, digital advertising, photography, color, motion, illustration, iconography, environmental, experiential, audio, wayfinding, and packaging
- Collaborating with a creative and focused team of designers, copywriters, producers, developers, and stakeholders
- Building a brand system that can be used throughout the company
- Constantly pushing our brand to reflect our company's mission
YOUR OTHER QUALITIES:
- The ability to craft creative that has meaning, beauty, and nails the brief
- 4+ years of experience at an agency or on an in-house brand team
- A portfolio that includes a range of projects from digital (website, ads, etc) to print to environmental, showing leadership and clear vision
- The ability to present and articulate the thinking behind your work not only within the team but to stakeholders and leadership
- The best interaction and usability practices, and knowing what makes people click (and clique).
- A solid knowledge of responsive design (knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 is a plus)
- The knowledge of when a design is a single pixel off, because craftsmanship means everything to you
- Superior skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch. And some interest and experience with Presentation Design, Animation, Illustration, and Video -- any combo of these would be ideal!
- You keep tabs on culture and trend and bring influences to your work.
- You are fearless in pursuit of new ideas but know how and when to zone in on execution
- You have a sense of humor, altruism, an eye for beauty, and you want to make the world a better place
- You enjoy the vibes of a fast-moving but warm and friendly, focused but purposeful startup
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Palantir, Restoration Hardware, and Pinterest take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com ( https://www.collectivehealth.com/ ).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.