Our growing company is seeking talented individuals to join our elite team of nurses. Get to know your patient while working a flexible schedule. Locations include Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati and surrounding areas.
- Perform infusion nursing related procedures within patient homes and ambulatory infusion center environments in compliance with organizational policies and procedures (this includes IV insertion, line maintenance, medication administration and continuous monitoring of patients receiving the infusion).
- Complete timely and accurate clinical notes.
- Provide education to patients and their care givers.
- Assess actual and potential patient problems.
- Plan and implement infusion visits directly with the patient.
-Opportunity to cross train with ultrasound and PICC insertions.
- Required: Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in good standing with the State Board of Nursing
- Required: Proficient using ultrasound guidance when placing PIVs
- Required: A minimum of three (3) years clinical experience
- Required: A minimum of one (1) year experience in acute care or alternate site IV therapy
- Required: Excellent interactive skills with employees, physicians, pharmacies and patients
- Required: Personal liability insurance (with additional training premium if PICC nurse)
- Preferred: IV certification (i.e., CRNI) or other infusion-related certification
- Preferred: Nursing management experience
- May require lifting over 20 lbs (i.e. lifting patient supply bags/tote boxes)
- May require bending during patient procedures (i.e. inserting catheters while bending over supine or seated patient)
- May require frequent use of computer keyboard (i.e. data entry, patient documentation)
- May require moderate to extensive driving (i.e. patient visits in outlying areas)
- Base rate of $32 - $45/hour
- Driving reimbursement if total travel time is more than one (1) hour per patient
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $32.00 - $45.00 per hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- acute care: 1 year (Preferred)