Seasonal Fuel Delivery Drivers - Sign-on Bonus!
As a seasonal driver, you’ll enjoy benefits, regularly scheduled hours and competitive rates of pay so you can spend more time with the ones you love.
Who are we?
Founded in 1924, Irving Oil is a family owned company with operations throughout Eastern Canada, New England and Ireland with a focus on providing exceptional service and high-quality products to our customers. We’re committed to the communities where we live and work, maintaining a strong tradition of community service and partnerships in healthcare, the environment, education and youth sports.
Here's what you can expect from us:
When you're a part of our team, you'll see how we bring good energy to our business and our employees. Together, we will support our corporate strategy, high standards and the communities where we live and work. Our collaborative approach, commitment to diversity and inclusion along with our safety-first culture helps reinforce our internal brand position where People Matter. That's why we're dedicated to the development of our employees, so that they can reach their career goals.
Irving Oil advantages:
· New sign-on bonus program!
· Local routes and geography
· Strong safety culture
· Competitive salary
· Health & Dental (80% paid by Irving)
· Paid Holidays
· Full time or part time flexible hours available
· Oil & Propane discounts!
A Typical Day Consists Of:
· Safely driving oil, propane and diesel truck to local customers
· Perform all work in accordance with Irving safety procedures
· Uses manifest to plan daily delivery route and loads truck with required product
· Completes daily shift report by verifying delivery tickets to MidCom system by product
· Attend training sessions and share knowledge with co-workers and customers
· Participate in night or weekend on-call schedule as necessary
· Active Commercial Driver’s License required - CDL -A or CDL - B
· Hazardous Materials and Tanker endorsements
· Proven safety record and a strong safety focus required
· High school diploma or G.E.D. required
· Basic mathematical skills are necessary
· Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions
· 2 years previous driving experience preferred
Positions available at other locations throughout Maine, NH and Vermont.
If interested in hearing more about an exciting opportunity, please call:
Rhonda Bliss- HR Generalist Irving Oil 603-724-5818, or apply to www.irvingoil.com
*Irving Oil supports a diverse and inclusive work environment and welcomes applications from all qualified applicants.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
Delivery Location Type:
This Job Is: