Steel Point Solutions is an amazing SBA Certified (8a), HUBZone, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) and a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) company. Established in 2013 with a vision of offering world class, integrated business solutions for all levels of Government and commercial enterprises. We are represented by a team of talented and qualified professionals who know how essential efficient, cost-effective integrated solutions are to an organizations success. With resources at NSA, FBI, NGA and DHS to name a few, we strive on a daily basis to lead the industry in program management and service delivery.
We are in search of Senior Security Engineers with a Secret Clearance to perform the following:
Provide technical expertise in lab-based, analytical or production environments to enhance security and interoperability and to assist the client with designing, developing, configuring, testing, and evaluating the security of COTS or GOTS products and client program solutions. Research, learn, and share information on new security topics and technologies with the COTS or GOTS and client program teams. Review technical specifications and design documentation, compare against government security requirements, identify potential vulnerabilities, and provide recommendations for mitigation. Configure network and security software and hardware to comply with a national agency's program requirements, DoD STIG requirements, and client CS and IA requirements. Author documentation on COTS or GOTS and client program configuration, best business practices, and recommendations to be used for whitepapers, training, and DoD-wide guidance. Conduct reviews of network diagrams, device configurations, and other technical documentation for the client’s solutions and provide reports to communicate results, analysis, and technical guidance. Demonstrate and test client program technology at client technology events.
- 10+ years of experience with Cybersecurity or communications security (COMSEC)
- Experience with cryptographic encryption and decryption processes and secure design best practices
- Experience with networking standards and protocols and network diagram designs
- Experience with Microsoft, Linux, and Android configuration
- Ability to conduct network and device troubleshooting
- MS degree in CS or EE, or 15+ years of relevant experience with BS in CS or EE
- Experience with Public and Private Key Management principles and techniques
- Experience with network and security equipment configuration, including Cisco, Juniper, and Aruba in field or lab environments
- Experience in working with a national agency's evaluation requirements and processes
- Experience with DoD, national security program, or Public sector Cybersecurity policies and strategies
- Experience with implementing NIST and DoD STIG security requirements
- Experience with collaborating with DOD or national security program offices and organizations
- Experience with code development using IEEE or CMMI best practices
- Experience with security evaluation or vulnerability testing -Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent data gathering, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Candidates must have - IATII or IAMIII Certifications
Steel Point Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.