If you have more than 2 years of cooking experience, desires a good cooked meal with each shift, working with a supportive team, learning the tools of the trade, and to be paid competitively, then apply for this PM Line Cook position to work at CULINAIRE.
A few main job duties:
- Prepares vegetables for salads by peeling, paring, coring, portioning, washing, sectioning, zesting, cutting or scoring
- Slices meats, cheeses, vegetables and other items for salads, sandwiches, or cold platters - cuts vegetables, meats, cheese and other items for sandwiches, salads or cold platters
- Labels and day dots all production items
- Prepares mousse, galantines, or gelatin molds for cold platters
- Assembles sandwiches, cold platters, cold appetizers and desserts
- Requisition of all food products for station setup to fluctuations of business needs
- Project food products for production needs
- Identifies and selects cuts of meat, poultry, shellfish, fish, game, fruit or vegetables for cold food production
- Prepares garnishes for cold food plates and garnishes
- Clean specified pieces of equipment as assigned
- Ensure proper temperature controls in food production and service
- Ensure proper rotation of all food products to ensure freshness
- Ensure compliance with health and safety codes
- Ensure all cooking areas set and broken down according established guidelines
- Ensure food products are stored and served at proper temperatures specified by Health Department
- More duties and responsibilities as assigned by department head
CULINAIRE provides upscale food and beverage management services to a very diverse collection of national accounts to include cultural landmarks, hospitals, hotels, restaurant, special event venues, theaters and zoos. While out portfolio is diverse, the one constant in every operation that we manage is out total commitment to our associates to put their career path, safety and success as top priority, and to out client to provide top quality food product and service to our customers and guests.
CULINAIRE is a drug free environment, EOE and E-Verify Employer.
Job Type: Part-time