Under the direction of the Office Administrator Manager, works as a member of the Service team, performing administrative functions in accordance with established procedures.
- Answer Multi line phone system
- Request/verify/upload Forms for Service related jobs
- Process invoicing for service jobs completed
- Enter/Bill Service work orders in Accounting system and distribute through proper channels
- Develop proficiency in functional areas within document control including printing, scanning and processing documentation into given document management systems.
- Process and distribute all documentation, both internally & externally, including Job-sites, Clients, Vendors or other parties.
- Generate and check the accuracy of work orders as required.
- Access external sites to download/upload various types of documentation from Vendors, Suppliers, and Clients.
- Respond to internal and external documentation requests.
- File electronic and hard copies of all documentation into appropriate locations.
- Track AR for jobs completed.
- Manage document control internal projects/assignments that support continuous improvement efforts and department/company goals.
- Organize and keep all work areas clean.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent computer skills with working knowledge of MS Office Programs, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Knowledge or experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains is a plus, but not required.
- Able to work as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage time and resources to ensure work is completed efficiently and within established timeframes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented. Strong grammar, spelling, composition, and proofreading abilities are required
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work in a deadline-driven environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,360.00 to $39,520.00 /year
- High school or equivalent (Required)