ACS System Associates Inc. is currently seeking experienced Project Site Supervisors to join and become an integral part of our team. You will have an opportunity to work with talented staff, and to be a part of one of the fastest growing and most critical segments at ACS.
Project Site Supervisor
Leads, directs and coordinates the work of subcontractors and/or ACS trade labor. The Project Site Supervisor is responsible for ensuring safety, schedule delivery, quality of work performed and adherence to budget of the project. The Supervisor has supervisory responsibility for Assistant Superintendents, Field Engineers, Interns and trade labor in his/her area of responsibility. Reports to: Project Manager or Project Executive
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Lead responsibility for:
- Overseeing and making decisions related to the performance of work related to scheduling, delivery, logistics, quality control and trade employee staffing levels.
- Overseeing work among assigned trades to promote a coordinated project operation.
- Resolving local area problems regarding procedures, precedence, design clarifications, adequate labor and equipment, schedule and all other appropriate matters.
- Managing the overall site safety program as required and ensuring subcontractor compliance with ACS standards and all applicable safety codes and regulations.
- Supervising and developing Assistant Superintendents, Field Engineers and/or interns, as assigned, including providing input on or completing performance appraisals.
- Creating schedules and determining sequencing of work.
- Developing and implementing recovery strategies to maintain project schedule.
- Communicating with owners and architects/engineers in connection with field issues. Investigating and resolving such issues.
- Managing the billing process as it relates to work in place and overseeing the monthly estimate of work completed, payrolls, material invoices and subcontractor payment applications.
- Managing the work to ensure that it is installed in compliance with and conforms to the approved contract documents.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation.
- Allocate resources for assigned projects.
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors.
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients.
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs.
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications.
- May perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields.
- Familiarity with construction management software.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Commercial HVAC and Mechanical Experience is highly recommended.
- Highly motivated, detailed and professional.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effectively work well with the project manager, office staff, subcontractors and vendors.
- Effectively solve problems.
- Computer skills including MS Word and Excel spreadsheets.
Job Type: Full-time