The talented and enthusiastic Marketing Research Intern selected will assist our Sales team and our outside Marketing Firm. The candidate we choose will provide, and assist with implementing, creative ideas to help us achieve our market communications and Sales goals, conduct market research and data analytics, and will also perform administrative duties associated with developing, implementing and monitoring the success of our marketing strategies.
As our marketing intern, the candidate we select will work directly with our Sales team and our outside Marketing Firm during all stages of marketing campaigns and the sales cycle. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels, as well as the market reach of our corporate message and value proposition.
This internship will be a 3-4 month position and allow the chosen candidate to acquire marketing skills and increase their knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, our Marketing Research Intern will gain broad experience in creating marketing and advertising content; using traditional media, social media and the internet as marketing channels; and monitoring & quantitatively evaluating the impact and success of marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Perform analysis and research on our market and competition
- Participate in conceptualizing, designing and creating marketing and advertising content
- Assist with marketing and advertising promotional activities using various channels (traditional media, social media, and the Internet)
- Assist the Sales team and outside Marketing Firm with daily administrative tasks
- Collect and evaluate quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Manage and update prospect and customer database and tracking systems
- Help organize and execute marketing events
- Strong desire to learn, enthusiasm and professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools
- Experience using graphic design software used to create marketing content
- Firm grasp of traditional, social media and internet channels and how to use them
- Familiarity with and/or experience using computer-based and online marketing analytic applications (such as Google Analytics)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a marketing, or marketing-related Associates, Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree program
About Mineral Gap
DP Facilities Inc. is a leading provider of secure colocation and cloud services. Our flagship facility, Mineral Gap, located in Wise County, Virginia, is a premier Tier III data center that provides secure, innovative, highly scalable, redundant and customized solutions to safeguard our client’s data.
Job Types: Temporary, Internship
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)