Working one on one with seniors in thier homes is one of the most rewarding jobs you could ever have. Are you looking for work that will make a difference? At Home Instead your work will help to improve the lives of seniors! Ask Tracy for details at 320-258-3055.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for a CNA's and CAREGivers in the Cold Spring area to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
At Home Instead we only have one core value, Love(v.) or Love the verb, demonstrated by our eight key behaviors: Patience, Kindness, Humility, Selflessness, Respectfulness, Forgiveness, Honesty, and Commitment.
Spreading Love(v.) to Seniors and their Families in the Communities We Serve
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming, Dressing, and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ambulation & Transfers
- No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Maintain Professional Boundaries with clients and their families
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance and be bondable throughout employment
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Internet access is beneficial as schedules, assignments, and payroll information is delivered this way.