- Technical Support
Autonomous driving capabilities are is no longer just a vision, but a reality that’s disrupting the automotive industry.
Arbe Robotics is the world’s first company to demonstrate ultra high-resolution radar with post processing and Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM). It is disrupting autonomous vehicle sensor development by bridging the gap between radar and optics with its proprietary imaging solution that provides unparalleled resolution with the reliability and maturity of radar technology for all levels of vehicle autonomy.
Join our team of technologists, radar specialists and scientists, and help us make autonomous driving a part of everyone’s daily lives.
We’re looking for a top talented Field Application Engineer to join our Application team.
Support Arbe’s customers to create a complete system based on Arbe’s products while developing deep knowledge of customers’ needs and shaping the product.
- Support product presale with running demos and field trials with customer
- Analyze and resolve field issues with engineering/ dev group
- Support and manage process of evaluation of product with specific customers
- Help customers with designing their solution based on Arbe’s products
- Report customer feedbacks and requests back to support manager, product group and R&D
- Become the go-to person in understanding customer’s needs
- Customize the product for the specific customer requirements
- Represent the company to the customer, maintain good relationships with customer’s reps
- BSc in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer
- Good technical understanding of complex multidisciplinary products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Strong sense of accountability and quality
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Requires frequent travels
- Experience in RF product
- Experience in semiconductor industry
- Experience in Automotive industry
Job Type: Full-time