Join our caring team today!
Nest & Care is preparing to work with suspected and COVID 19 POSITIVE Clients!
In response to multiple request to take care of COVID Positive clients, we are creating a COVID 19 Task Force into our company.
Nest & Care is a fast growing, reputable, homecare provider in Maryland. Our purpose is to provide caregiver alternatives for those in need who wish to remain at home rather than move to a nursing facility. We are passionate about upholding our excellent reputation and we are looking to hire the very best caregivers to help us!
We are currently looking for caring, patient, compassionate and reliable caregivers within the Montgomery County, MD area! Caregivers should have genuine interest in working with older adults and others in need of assistance. We offer competitive pay starting at $20/hr.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Companion Care: Provides companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation, laundry, linen changes, transportation, errands, or other reasonable duties as assigned
- Personal Care (MD CNA REQUIRED): In addition to companion care, provides hands-on care, which may include assisting with bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, personal hygiene.
- Reads the client’s care plan and assessments and provides consistent quality care based upon the care plan for each client
- Adheres to all company policies, including dress code, time off, call-out, etc.
- Clocks in and out of every shift worked on the appropriate systems associated with the client or clients they are servicing
- Observes clients to recognize changes in their behavior or health, then notifies the appropriate personnel of Nest & Care if necessary
- Bonus Program
- 1.5x wages on certain holidays
- Free Continuing Education Units available
- Flexible schedules
- Direct Deposit
- High School Diploma or GED preferred but not required
- MD Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) training preferred but not required
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal forms
- A love for the older adult community
- A compassionate and upbeat attitude
- Strong commitment to reliability and ethical behavior
- Ability to bend, climb, stoop, and stand an average of 5 hours per day
- Ability to lift 20-30 pounds
- Possesses a valid driver’s license or state ID
- Possesses a valid second form of ID, such as a social security card, birth certificate, or passport
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation
- Car insurance preferred but not required
- Willing to maintain skills through continued education
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug testing per company standards
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Maryland CNA: 1 year (Required)
- CPR (Required)
- DRIVER'S LICENSE (Preferred)
Completed license needed: