ACCOUNT PLANNING MANAGER – MARIO BADESCU SKIN CARE
The role of the Account Planning Manager will be responsible for maximizing our sales revenue through analyzing business trends, managing inventory levels, and order processing. This role will require the selected candidate work within the corporate office in Edison, New Jersey.
- Manages retailer orders to ensure optimal ordering parameters, ensures the right level of WOS in assortment for accounts
- Ensures orders are received from Account Buyers on a timely basis
- Processes orders efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure all collateral, gratis and training materials are distributed to the field team in time to successfully execute corporate events.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricing, sales, RTV's, invoicing and shipping documents
- Compile weekly communication to the field
- Review and process orders that require special handling
- Complete sales order process from order entry to order invoicing includes bill of lading
- Knowledge and experience with prestige cosmetic industry & retail planning systems
- Experience with a luxury product line, beauty, fragrance, cosmetics with retailers such as Ulta, Macys, Nordstrom, Sephora is highly preferred
- Attention to detail, high sense of responsibility
- 3+ years of sales experience required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Must have above average computer and technical skills to navigate
- Knowledge of Quickbooks a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Always be approachable and effective two-way communicator
- Must have a natural ability to engage in business relationships with individuals and groups.
Job Type: Full-time
- Account Management: 3 years (Required)
- sales: 3 years (Required)
- beauty industry: 3 years (Required)