RN Unit Manager
NEW HIGHER RATES
Houghton Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is actively seeking a RN Unit Manager.
Long Term Care Experience is a plus
- Handle all supervisory duties for the unit.
- Establish employee policies and procedures.
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career advice.
- Establish the standards of care for the unit.
- Review Resident records & quality of care.
- Monitor overall care & review individual Residents’ cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or their families.
- Ensure the department is well-stocked with medical supplies.
- Represent the unit's interests with the upper level management.
- Min. 3yrs. Long-Term Care Experience
- Minimum 1yr. Unit Manager experience
- Must hold valid RN License
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
We offer the Following:
- Excellent Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
Job Type: Full-time
- Nurse Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Nursing Supervision: 3 years (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Preferred)