.NET Developer " Electronic Drive Logs " - REMOTE ( ../../sdash/846271 )
** Must have >
"Previous ELD experience". ELD means Electronic Driver Logs, it is piece of technology that has been around for a few years to help truck drivers track their time, and is now mandated by the FMCSA.
We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create new and support existing applications.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we'd like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software. Previous experience with mobile applications development is a plus.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Knowledge of C#, T-SQL
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM))
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Experience with Microsoft .NET WebAPI
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience developing an ELD software.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field