Ysleta del Sur Pueblo presents the Native Pathways Employment & Training Program. This is a FREE 3 or 6-month job training program for Native Americans. Our mission is to develop the Native American Workforce through meaningful work-site training and education.
- Basic Online Computer Training
- Financial Literacy
- Case Management Support
- 480 Hour Work Experience Internship
- Technical/Vocational Tuition Assistance
- Academic/Career Counseling
- Professional Development Workshop (Career Readiness, Resume Writing, Interview Etiquette)
Applicants must be a Registered Tribal Member residing in West Texas & meet one of the following requirements:
- Unemployed, and actively seeking employment
- Underemployed, earning a wage below skillset
- Low Income, as per WIOA Adult Low Income Eligibility Requirements
* Any returning applicants will be required to complete career-related training prior to being placed in the Work Experience Program.
Join Native Pathways Today!
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT US AT (210) 582-1560 OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT - https://nativepathways.wixsite.com/ydsp
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
This Job Is: