Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Managed Care is currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) - Charge Nurse for the Smith Unit in Lamesa, TX . Shifts are 5am- 5pm and will rotate working 3 on, 2 off. $4/hour shift differential for weekend shifts, and INCREAESED GEOGRAPHICAL INCENTIVE PAY!
Supervisory duties will include: nurse sick call triage, nurse clinic, presenting for telemed, delegating assignments, administering insulin, labs, daily assignments, narcotic counts, sharps counts, making sure the ER equipment is in good working condition and stocked.
Other floor duties may include: vital signs, physical assessments, medication administration, patient education, wound care, behavioral health and suturing.
- Generous paid time off, sick leave, and holiday schedule
- 100% paid health/RX insurance for full time employees, 50% paid for dependents
- Dental, Vision, long-term and short-term disability benefits
- State of Texas pension plan that vests in 5 years
- State employee tuition forgiveness (through Public Service Loan Forgiveness) and tuition assistance for continuing education
- Medical liability insurance for all licensed health care employees
- And much more!
This valuable team member shall perform work in a manner that reflects the Values of TTUHSC:
- ONE TEAM unite and include diverse perspectives to achieve our mission
- KINDHEARTED exceed expectations with a kind heart, helping hands, and a positive attitude
- INTEGRITY be honorable and trustworthy even when no one is looking
- VISIONARY nurture innovative ideas, bold explorations, and a pioneering spirit
- BEYOND SERVICE create and deliver positive defining moments
EEO Statement : As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Job Type: Full-time
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Prescription drug insurance
- Vision insurance
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place