The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to include billing, data entry, secretarial and reception area duties for the Child & Family Services Division.
- Ensures that all billing data is entered to appropriate computer software systems in a timely manner.
- Works with Billing/Finance Department to ensure appropriate communication with Child & Family Services staff regarding billing issues, coding issues and reimbursement concerns.
- Completes data entry functions as appropriate in a timely manner.
- Responsible for ordering/monitoring office supplies.
- Responds to requests for client information as appropriate.
- Assists with maintaining file systems.
- Directs calls and takes messages as required.
- Greets visitors and directs them as appropriate.
- Assists with secretarial duties as required.
- Sorts and distributes mail.
- Monitors safety and maintenance needs of the building and reports any concerns to appropriate personnel as needed.
- Oversees use and operation of office machines and equipment.
- Assists Child & Family Services staff as directed.
- Requires the ability to exercise tact, respect, initiative and good judgment in dealing with people.
- Good organizational skills as well as adaptability to change.
- Must have good typing and computer skills.
- Complete and maintain all required trainings, certifications and licensures.
- Safeguards sensitive and confidential data.
- Actively promotes and positively role models philosophy, mission and core values of the organization. Treats individuals served, associates, guests and other stakeholders in a respectful and dignified manner.
- Responds effectively to potential safety hazards and emergencies. Maintains a clean, orderly and safe environment by being respectful of property and equipment. Follows proper maintenance and safety protocols.
- Be familiar with and actively promote all Seven Hills’ policies and procedures, the site’s program specific policies and procedures and the regulations governing the program.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum high school diploma and two years related administrative experience or an equivalent combination. Advanced computer experience. Able to work with minimum supervision. Requires general intelligence, motor coordination skills, coordination of eyes, hands and feet, verbal intelligence, near acuity and color determination.