Must have current secret clearance.
Establish and create physical medical records and create medical records in Composite Health Care (CHCS/MRT) System Retrieve and file back records from open shelf terminal digit filing units.
Retrieve medical documents, at the request of patients, from Composite Healthcare Computer System/AHLTA/HAIMS computerized system and photocopy specialized medical documents Scan documents into designated health information systems such as Health Artifact and Management Solution (HAIMS). Check all loose medical documents in CHCH/AHLTA to verify correct patient information for scanning. Scan documents into designated health information systems such as Health Artifact and Image Management Solution (HAIMS) Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Must have a High School Diploma or higher Possess a minimum of one year professional experience within the preceding three years working as a Medical Record Clerk Experience using the following systems; CHCS, AHLTA and HAIMS, is a plus
Job Type: Temporary
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- Medical Records: 1 year (Required)
Security Clearance Required:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused