Trend Micro: Securing Your Connected World
Trend Micro, the world’s largest independent security software company, strives to make the world a safer place by protecting digital information. Our solutions for consumers, businesses and governments provide layered security to protect information on mobile devices, endpoints, gateways, servers and the cloud. Trend Micro enables the smart protection of information, with innovative technology that is simple to deploy and manage, and security that fits an evolving ecosystem. Our solutions are supported by over 5000 employees in over 50 countries and powered by the world’s most advanced cloud-based global threat intelligence, the Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™.
General Markets Representative - Irving, TX
Are you passionate about starting your sales career in the technology field with a global industry leader? Trend Micro is currently looking for recent college graduates who are ready to jump start a rewarding and lucrative career. This opportunity offers you the training and support you will need to be successful in this industry. As we continue to innovate and grow, there has never been a more exciting time to be a part of the Trend Micro sales team! We offer a dynamic sales training program, which allows our reps to apply a consultative approach that provides solutions and meets the needs of the prospect to drive sales. Upon completion of a 90-day orientation program, we offer qualified candidates a promotion to Enterprise Sales Development Representative which includes top notch benefits, an opportunity to double your salary and limitless career advancement opportunities. We have superior products that enable enterprises to feel confident that their businesses are secured. Come join our team and experience an ultra-modern and newly designed office space, flexibility, and the opportunity to learn from the best in the business. We are looking for goal oriented individuals who are passionate about customer service and technology. If this sounds like the right fit, we want to hear from you!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain long-term business relationships with customers nationwide through a full-cycle sales process
- Outbound calling to potential customers every day
- Position Trend Micro as the solution to our customers' long term needs
- Provide excellent customer service during and after the sale
At this time, Trend Micro Inc. will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- Associates or Bachelors' Degree
- This is a ground floor opportunity and the ideal candidate should have previous experience in sales, customer service, or a related field
- Strong sales drive and aspiration to win
- Passionate about technology
- Ability to work in an energetic, fast paced environment
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills) required
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills to include strong listening, verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated self-starter capable of problem solving and negotiating with customers
- Ability to work both cooperatively and independently