Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and distributing mail. Will also schedule meetings and maintain office supplies for office.
- Answer phones and operate a multi-line phone system.
- Route calls to specific staff.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Notify attorney/staff of client waiting
- Make coffee
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Arrange appointments.
- Cash out people when necessary.
- Send email and faxes.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Perform filing and clerical duties.
- Take and relay messages.
- Update appointment calendars.
- Schedule follow-up appointments, when needed.
Job Type: Full-time